About to purcahse a new EVSE. Last minute suggestions???

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a JuiceBox Pro also, and recommend it. I do not have any complaints about it at all. It's not as "fancy looking" as some of the other products, but it's just hanging in my garage so I am not too concerned about that. I've got it plugged into a 50 amp RV plug.

I just bought and installed Juicebox Pro 40 last week after paying my electrician to install a 14-50 plug in the garage. They have a $50 off coupon if you go thru a Plugshare page, and they didn't charge tax or shipping so it was $549 delivered.

I was close to buying a GE Wattstation for $399, but in the end I knew I'd want a WiFi unit so I could get data to analyse usage. I'm glad I did, I don't think I would want to charge blind, I'm kinda nerdy like that. The app could use work, it is very basic and I hope they make it better, but it gets me enough info for now.

Link to $50 off page: https://emotorwerks.com/plugshare/?utm_source=plugshare&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=deals

BTW, if you rent your Palm Desert house out in the off-season let us know, a vacation rental with a Juicebox, sign me up.

Back