E-NV200 Leafspy Pro Daytime Running Light feature request

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jbob

Having bought a Carista OBD2 dongle for Leafspy Pro, I stumbled on the Carista diagnose app having a service feature to turn off the DRL on the E-NV200.
Is there a chance this could be implemented into Leafspy Pro?
It would be handy for the E-NV200 camper converters who wish to turn them off at night but have the HVAC running.
This has been done by people installing a remote controled relay in place of the standard DRL relay, but it would be good to not have to.
Cheers.

...and ideally a change so that the daylight running lights turn off with the drive selector in P (and the lighting switch Off). That, at least in Britain, appears to be legally allowed, and would be a simple permanent improvement for campers. I don't know how to do it. It does suggest an option for the DIY shut-off, using a microswitch operated by the parking-lock mechanical link.

Having bought a Carista OBD2 dongle for Leafspy Pro, I stumbled on the Carista diagnose app having a service feature to turn off the DRL on the E-NV200.
Is there a chance this could be implemented into Leafspy Pro?
It would be handy for the E-NV200 camper converters who wish to turn them off at night but have the HVAC running.
This has been done by people installing a remote controled relay in place of the standard DRL relay, but it would be good to not have to.
Cheers.
I thought the drl turn off with the parking break applied. Trick used at drive in movies

Back