I'm probably in the market for another car; Update: being repaired

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DougWantsALeaf said:
Nice, a Tesla with a single use retractable sunroof.
I guess I just don't get the joke. Maybe it's because your statement is in poor taste, being that this is my car after it was repaired following an accident.

jlv said:
There is nothing like driving with the roof open with refreshing cool air flowing around. :D :D :D

It took almost 6 weeks from the date the parts were ordered.

TheBlueS is back.50.jpg

Well, I for one am shocked but also very happy for you that you were able to find an acceptable conclusion.

I'm confused - it obviously got fixed, but it does or does not have a sunroof? I honestly have no idea if a model S comes with one OEM.

I'm just lost either way.

jlv said:
LeftieBiker said:
following your cue of making a joke of it
I used the "Very Happy" emoji. How does that imply a joke?

<Sigh> We thought that driving with 'fresh cool air' in Winter was a joke about having a hole in the roof or sunroof. I can't see how that situation in February, in Massachusetts, could be anything else, but consider my frivolity retracted. I will never again assume that you are making a joke that isn't labeled as such, with more than just an emoji or three.

It does have a sunroof. The Model S had it ("Pano Roof") as an option for between 2012 and 2018. It's sad they discontinued the option.

It's open in my picture. Yesterday was a beautiful day to drive with the roof open, so the surprise call at noon that the car was ready to be picked up was well timed.

Back