Is Carwings glitchy for you?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still having problems successfully using the app to remote start my vehicle around the 5pm-6pm EST time frame. All other times of the day it works fine. I'm assuming lots of people are doing the same thing and their servers can't handle the load. The iOS app times out or fails to send the command in the off-chance it successfully logs in to the app. Works fine at home in the morning or if I run out for lunch. I called their customer support line and it hung up on me each time I tried. I was able to get through on a webchat where they said they would 'reset' the link on my car and that it could take 24-48 hours to become effective (though they said I could use the app while the reset was occuring). I'm not overly optimistic that the reset will do much of anything.

Anyone else have the same problem?

Has anyone else been having trouble logging into carwings and having it work reliably the past few days? I am having a very large percent of failure on and off and was wondering if its just me.

Thanks.

Back