Leasing a 2015 in Nashville, TN

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRS4U

I've been reading this board for a while (as a lurker) since discovering it via /Leaf on reddit. I've learned an awful lot and I'm to the point where I'm engaged with a local dealer and I was hoping that you guys could comment on the deal/pricing I've been offered.

2015 SV (with LED/DCQC Package) 36mo/36,000 miles $34,975 MSRP inclusive of all fees and taxes - $335-345/mo
2015 S (Base with QC) 36mo/36,000 miles $32,130 MSRP inclusive of all fees and taxes - $290-300/mo
Residual is 39% and money factor is .00003.

I'm eligible for VPP and this is no additional money down - only thing paid will be first months payment and if I decide to go with 15K annual miles the dealer says it's an extra $13/mo. Oh, and he's going to throw in window tinting.

This seems to be a pretty good deal - I was hoping for some feedback. Despite being the headquarters for Nissan, my state doesn't offer any great additional incentives (aside from HOV lane access). I have L2 charging available at work and I am pretty sure I can just charge 110v here at the house every night and be just fine.

I'd welcome any input you might want to offer this (hopefully) soon to be owner of a 2015 Brilliant Silver Leaf SV (I really want the SV more than the S)

Back