Need help with LeafSpy readings for my 2018 Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrafi

Hi, I need help with LeafSpy readings for my 2018 Leaf so that I can make decision on lease buyout.

AHr 103.70
SOH 89.83% 403.41V
Hx = 78.17%
ODO =13862 miles ( However my Leaf ODO says 22308 miles )
QCs & 647 L1/L2s
450 GIDs SOC = 98.1% 34.9 Kw/h remain

Does this mean the leaf already lost 10% of the capacity ?
Also have you seen the ODO difference between ODO reading between LeafSpy and Leaf itself. ?

Thank you

11% lost, actually. If you are seeing an odometer discrepancy, first check to make sure that LeafSpy is reading in miles, not kilometers. Then update it to the latest version.

Once i enabled the setting " CAN odometer in Miles " then the correct ODO miles in showing in Leafspy. Thank you.

Wow. 11% battery capacity lost in 3 year and only driven for 22.3K miles. Is this normal.

Wow. 11% battery capacity lost in 3 year and only driven for 22.3K miles. Is this normal.

Yes, because capacity loss is pretty much unrelated to odometer mileage. It's time and heat that matter, with time counting much more for those not living in Hot climates. Someone driving twice as many miles as you would likely have about the same capacity loss. Believe it or not, less than 4% a year average loss is quite good.

Back