New owner - 2014 LEAF SL - New to EV's

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lifek

Hello everyone;
I'm a new owner of a 2014 LEAF SL - 90K, 10bars on battery. I'm in Montreal, driving to downtown daily in a traffic, no highway, 26Km round trip.
I was looking for something that will allow me to save gas on my V8 LR... and save it from the daily traffic commute.
I've looked around and LEAF was the best at that price range, not to mention the Best looking :love:
I've paid 8K for it - seems that for the past 2 years it was sitting on dealerships lots, as it had done less than 1K in those 2 year,
I'm new to EV's, but did lurk on this forum and did some research on the net before pulling the trigger.
I'm really happy with it - just did my first week of commute.. and it seems that this car has all I need and more...
So far I did change the wipers, and cabin filter, will have to invest in a new tires and 2nd set of rims for winter..
I'm also thinking of replacing the High beam/DRL bulbs with LED's ( not really a fan of that yellow color..) and maybe most outside bulbs..
Looking forward to this forum.
Happy motoring to all..

Back