Paint color of 2014 Leaf OEM 5-spoke alloy wheels?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drew21

Can anyone recommend a silver touch-up paint that matches the OEM 5-spoke alloy wheels on a 2014 Leaf?

Our used Leaf had a bit of curb rash on two wheels when we got it last year. Doesn't bother my wife (main driver) but it bothers me. Then today I was cleaning/rearranging in the basement and knocked one of the undamaged wheels/tires over (steel wheels and winter tires are currently on the car) and put a nice gash in the face of the wheel. Arrgh.

Obviously I'm not going to make it perfect or even close with touch up paint, but I'm hoping I can make a 5-foot repair as my dad would say (as in, "It looks fine from 5-feet away"). Mostly so that I don't think about it every time I look at the car.

Thanks.

I seem to recall the LEAF body color (silver metallic) was a decent match, but I never tried it.

I've heard of people having good luck with nail polish since it comes in so many colors. Otherwise, check with an auto parts store since they probably have a rack of wheel paint and may have a tint made for Nissan wheels.

Back