When will Tier 3 reservers finally see their LEAF?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kmp647 said:
the Leaf certified dealers in northern Va have had evse's installed since December/january

Are any of those dealers planning on installing quick DC chargers? Just curious. Two of the dealers in Raleigh said they were.

I posted this in the Minnesota Leaf forum but will repeat it here thinking maybe our friends in Wisconsin, Iowa, and the rest of the upper midwest would also be interested:

Feldmann Nissan in Bloomington, MN has purchased a Leaf for test drives. I took it out earlier this week and really enjoyed the ride...now trying to come up with excuses to do it again! For anyone that really wants to try it out it might make for an excuse to make a road trip to the Cities.

It would seem they are very serious about being THE Leaf dealer for the MSP area.

essaunders said:
Do we need to do anything different/special to put car seats in? I assume the tour allows for that...

Just bring the car seat with you. They'll have a place for it while you take the tour before you drive.

Back