IEVS: 2019 Chevy Volt Finally Gets 7.2 kW Charger, -13 Degrees F Engine Activation

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

https://insideevs.com/2019-chevy-volt-gets-7-2-kw-charger/

7.2 kW standard on the Premier, Opt. on the LT.

. . .The 2019 Volt also features new Low and Regen on Demand profiles that enable increased regenerative braking capability when drivers let off the accelerator pedal. The feature helps the vehicle achieve its class-leading EV range, and the updates come with an improved driving feel with smoother operation when slowing. As well as a rather lengthy bullet list of slighter changes:

GM’s continuing evolution of the pedestrian alert system, first deployed in 2011, now using front and rear speakers to provide audible alerts when operating at slow speeds.

A new digital rearview camera replaces the previous analog system.

New driver-switchable Adaptive Cruise Control allows the choice of conventional cruise control or adaptive cruise control.

New tire fill alert sounds a horn when full tire pressure is achieved.

New, decorative seating patterns are offered on cloth seats.

New Power Convenience Package available on LT adds a power driver seat in addition to all content offered on the Comfort Package.

Wireless charging pad for compatible phones is relocated ahead of the shifter for easier use (available with navigation radio).

New Pacific Blue Metallic exterior color is available.

New Jet Black/Porcelain Blue interior is offered on Premier.

Available dealer-installed blackout package includes sport pedals, black front/rear bowtie emblems and 17-inch machined-aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets. . . .

I don't care enough to remember details but at least some of the upgrades require purchase of the high trim model.

Back