IEVS: Compared: Mercedes EQC, I-Pace, Tesla Model X, Audi e-tron, BMW iX3

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRA

https://insideevs.com/compared-mercedes-eqc-jaguar-i-pace-tesla-model-x-audi-e-tron-and-bmw-ix3/

The Germans are coming for Tesla, and it may not be long before a hard-fought battle begins.

The Mercedes-Benz EQ line is finally brought to life thanks to the reveal of the fully-electric EQC crossover. The segment, although in its early stages of life, promises big things for every car maker. Some of the competitors for the EQC are the newly revealed Jaguar I-Pace, the Audi e-tron and the upcoming BMW iX3. Certainly, none other than the Jaguar have actually been released to the customers, but all of these vehicles are supposed to enter production and arrive on the market in the next 24 months or less

Even though it’s a bigger car and might not strictly fall under it, the segment is currently controlled by the impressive Tesla Model X. However, with the advent of some new competition from some old carmakers, it makes sense to do a short comparison between these. After all, they are all similarly high priced exert high levels of performance and fall into the luxury utility category.

Below, you will find a chart showcasing all the specifications for these direct competitors. Mind you, the Audi e-tron data is collected from the bits and pieces revealed either through official company statements or simply by quoting the upper echelon people from the German car maker. You’ll also notice the absence of the BMW iX3 in the specifications sheet. That we understand and we will update the chart with the BMW iX3 data once it becomes available. . . .

Back