Volvo's C30 north of the Arctic Circle

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be my next EV..... I'm late to the EV dance but have been following Volvo's EV development with the C30 model.
I really like this car for its pure utility and style. Like they say Volvo for life (LEAF until the Volvo EV) hits the market.
Thanks for the frigid video... :ugeek:

mwalsh said:
Carlos said:
I really like this car for its pure utility and style. Like they say Volvo for life (LEAF until the Volvo EV) hits the market.

You know that the C30 is a four passenger configuration, with the battery pack down the center of the car like the Volt, right?

It's just me driving..... I fold every seat flat and throw my folded plywood in the back.... ;)
I guess utility was a stretch..... Really it's just another Volvo to add to my fleet of Volvo's..... :D
My question would be on pricing... The C30 has never been a seller here in the States. Europe yes but only a handful here.
They priced it way to high for what it is..... I imagine the EV will have a bigger sticker so it's just another pipe dream.... :(

mwalsh said:
Carlos said:
They priced it way to high for what it is..... I imagine the EV will have a bigger sticker so it's just another pipe dream.... :(

Man, I just spit out my beer! $2100 a frickin' month for the lease payment! :shock:

Say what!? Yep, they're considering that kind of dough for a lease!
http://green.autoblog.com/2011/03/24/volvo-considering-insanely-high-2100-month-lease-c30-electric/

Boomer23 said:
mwalsh said:
Carlos said:

Man, I just spit out my beer! $2100 a frickin' month for the lease payment! :shock:

Say what!? Yep, they're considering that kind of dough for a lease!
http://green.autoblog.com/2011/03/24/volvo-considering-insanely-high-2100-month-lease-c30-electric/

Ok, the C30 is now officially OFF my wish list..... Geez I hope that was cheap beer you spit out.... ;)
Who started this outrageous thread anyway....

Back