Infiniti M hybrid

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTLFTcomposite

Long ways from the Leaf and the Prius I know, but I was wondering if anyone in this community had looked at this car or had any opinions.

http://www.infinitiusa.com/m/hybrid

Yup, I looked at it. It's beautiful. The Inifiniti M35h was my second-choice car, if Nissan kept screwing with the Leaf orders.

360hp and 30mpg.. that's easy to get excited about. You can have your performance cake without guzzling. It's no hypermiler, and there are other options much >30mpg, but none with this performance or weight.

The interior space is excellent, and it has all the technical gadgetry from Nissan's top shelf... lane guidance, radar-controlled cruise, cameras, excellent sound system and noise suppression.

I still want one. Maybe in three years. :)

if I had that kind of $$$ I would definitely be in a Tesla Model S - need a lot more patience too

The part about speeds up to 62mph on electric only was interesting. Let's see, if you could find a way to plug it in, maybe you could do short trips on electric... cram some extra batteries in the trunk for around town. I could do pretty well with a Volt-like car that went as little as 10 miles before the gas kicked in.

Back