What's not to LIKE ?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm. As a five seat car that would be a bit of a squeeze.

Okay, so its six inches longer than the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, but length isn't the problem with the i-MiEV - it's width. There is plenty of room in a Mitsubishi i-MiEV for four large people, and a reasonable amount of room for luggage. What is lacking is the width in the car to fit five people into the car. You could probably squeeze three children in the back if you wanted, but certainly not three adults.

MikeBoxwell said:
Hmmm. As a five seat car that would be a bit of a squeeze.

Okay, so its six inches longer than the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, but length isn't the problem with the i-MiEV - it's width. There is plenty of room in a Mitsubishi i-MiEV for four large people, and a reasonable amount of room for luggage. What is lacking is the width in the car to fit five people into the car. You could probably squeeze three children in the back if you wanted, but certainly not three adults.

Luggage and four people in an EV, going on a road trip?

MikeBoxwell said:
We use our Mitsubishi i-MiEV as a full family car. It can happily take the four of us, plus a weeks shopping and all the usual clutter associated with a family.

To the mall or a short trip, not a vacation road trip with luggage over large hills. Although I have done a few hundred in a Think over some decent size grades.

Back