Mitsubishi i-Miev

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adric22

For those who haven't been following Robert Llewellyn's weekly show on electric vehicles, he gave the best review I've seen so far on the i-Miev (and now I finally know how to pronounce it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMtNkB8iFyI

I guess we should start an official thread on this vehicle too?

My feelings on this car is that it is too dorky and cheap looking to cost anywhere near the price they are asking. I'd be willing to buy one if it cost about $15,000. I suspect Nissan is going to blow that car out of the water because the Leaf is cheaper and a much better vehicle.

+1 one on the new video blog. It's great but I wonder if he will be able to sustain a weekly show?

Re: i-Miev I like the rolling jelly bean shape. I would consider buying one for the same price as the Leaf - although I read that the interior is cheesy and that might affect my decision. (That and the fact that Mitsu built Zero engines during the big one) Hey, Nissan is going to force everyone to lower their prices, even the Volt will come in a lot less than 40K before rebate, now.

Back