CT&T CEO to discuss the future of electric cars

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akohekohe

On the off chance you are going to be on O'ahu July 29 you might find the following interesting:

You are cordially invited to attend the Annual Dr. N.H. Paul Chung Memorial Lecture and Luncheon, featuring the CEO of CT&T United, discussing the future of electric cars in Hawaii. RSVP is required, register online at shidler.hawaii.edu/pami or call 808.956.8041. PM me if you think you might attend.

Yong Gi Lee

President and CEO, CT&T United

Young Gi Lee has been CEO and President of CT&T, Korea Ltd. since 2002, when he started the company. He made the substantial transformation from being a Hyundai-Motor senior executive to becoming an integral part of an exciting new market sector – Electric Motor Vehicles and Advanced Battery technology production and marketing. His biggest achievement since launching CT&T has been capturing over 70% share of the Korean golf car market based on its quality and innovative after market service programs. Subsequently, CT&T is now well known to all makers as a best NEV, City Drive Electric Vehicle, Mid-speed Electric Vehicle, High Speed Electric Vehicle, and Utility Electric Vehicle manufacturer in design and quality within the global electric vehicle manufacturers. This industry achievement stems from Mr. Lee‘s ability to glimpse into the industry’s future based on his significant business experience in charge of foreign operations of Hyundai-Motors for 20 years. He serves as the current Vice President of the Korean-American Business Institute and is the Vice Honorary Consul of The Republic of Fiji Islands. Prior to starting CT&T he was President at Hwasung Thermo Co., Ltd. A manufacturer of freezers and industrial air conditioning. Before joining Hwasung he was with Hyundai Motor Company. He retired as Vice President in the Military Service in 1978 after serving in the Capital Garrison Command. Mr. Lee holds a B.A. in Mechanical Engineering at Hanyang University, Department of Engineering and graduated from Kyung-gi High School, Seoul, Korea.

Back