Bluetooth phone behaviour

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taloyd

Hello,

Two suggestions:

1) Offer an auto-accept calls after 3 rings option - which gives the driver the chance to reject the call, but if the driver does nothing - it accepts the call without intervention/action.

2) Regardless - make both the Answer and Hang-up buttons WAY bigger - it's difficult to easily click the button while driving, and due to not having an auto-accept option, it's required to reach to the touch-screen and hit the pretty small Answer button.

cheers,
-Tal

How about connecting to the phone that's present in the car, rather than having to go through the connect routine every time "the other driver" drives the car?

Hello,

I have no idea what you're talking about... I'm the only driver of the car, and am discussing the fact that there isn't a auto-answer option.

(I think the confusion comes from my using the term "driver" instead of he/she... just trying to avoid gendered pronouns.)

Cheers,
-Tal

Why do I have to go the audio player and select it, to play music on my phone, everytime I power up the LEAF.

The car is set up for my wife's phone. There are 3 other phones in the Leaf system set up as well. When I drive the car I'm not connected. I have to go to "connect my phone" and go through, "connection failed" BS every time I want to change the setting to my phone. Then I have to wait as it fails to find it and finally be allowed to go to "connected phones" screen and tell it: IT'S THAT ONE ! (i.e. punch the line with my phone's name).

And then my phone is finally connected. I have never seen biggest stupidity in this car than that. Why won't Nissan fix it? Beats me.

Back