Pandora

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwalke

I would like my iPod to be able to interface with the sound system using pandora. I would like to see song and album art displayed on the console. I've seen this done on some of the newer radios coming out.

Wait for iOS 5.

Its a limitation with the iPhone software, not really Nissan's issue.

I doubt images are supported though.

How do I listen to Pandora on my iPhone 4 when I lock the screen? Every time I put Pandora on my iPhone 4 it will shut down every time the screen locks. I read that the iPhone now has the ability to run Pandora in the background while you're doing other activities. The only way I can get it to work is if I don't lock the phone and I don't do anything else. Is there any way to change that?

rawhog said:
I keep Pandora in the multi-tasking tray. Then, when I select sources/bluetooth devices in the car, I just hit play and it plays through the cras speakers. But, it will only work if Pandora is in the multi-tasking tray on the iPhone.

It does this with whatever is the audio application in the volume tray of the phone. It works with DI.fm, Pandora, and some other streaming app I have (tunecast?).

Easiest way is to get a true multi tasking OS.

Android has no issues running multiple apps.

When i first got my phone we were at disneyland. I was streaming pandora ...taking pix. Uploading to facebook and txting my SO. All at the same time

Back