New App from Bentley

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob

Yahoo news has a story about a new App from Bentley that calls for a filling truck to arrive at your house when you Bentley is below 1/4 tank, to avoid you being bothered worrying about gas. Here's the link. In case Yahoo takes down the story, I've also copied the text from this story below.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bentley-reminds-owners-gas-stations-153625214.html

And they say that Leaf owners suffer range anxiety.

Sheesh. :)

Bob

"It’s the nightmare scenario for every well-heeled gentleman. You’re heading out for a landscaping consultation, or prenuptial signing, or the launch event for La Prairie’s latest line, when you notice something’s awry: The Bentley’s low on fuel. Cars can’t drive without fuel, right? But how do you get more? Where? Will it hurt? Clearly, these are questions no self-respecting person should ever have to ask. Don’t let the hired help’s absent-mindedness put your topiary garden at risk.

Owners should be advised to download the new Filld for Bentley app. Whenever their car falls below a quarter-tank, this smartphone service will automatically place an order for gasoline delivery. Filld is alerted to the emergency, and notified of the customer’s location, and a dispatches a concierge support truck to replenish said Bentley with fuel. (The app lets workers open the gas flap remotely, as to avoid any unpleasant sensations on the owner’s fingers or hands.) The on-demand service works anywhere and anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Filld for Bentley, which initially launched this summer, is currently testing in the San Francisco Bay Area but will soon expand, possibly nationwide. Crisis averted. Now we can all breathe a sigh of relief. "

Back