Judgement Day

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcesare

Finally got my 2nd meter installed yesterday. After spending some time last night entering my TOU rate information into the EVSE, I left my garage, Blink's "brain" operational and glowing in the background. I went to my desktop computer and checked the Blink website and learned after the fact that the TOU data entry would have been much easier from the comfort of my office chair.

After checking the Blink site for a few minutes, I went to my twitter page. Damon Linedelhof, co-writer of "LOST", tweeted:
"Skynet: "Oh sh*t. I'm trending on Twitter. So much for the element of surprise. Wait a minute. I AM Twitter." #BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

This was followed by @DeathStarPR:
"Skynet goes online tonight, so tomorrow is #JudgmentDay. PRO: your future's going to be VERY bright. CON: May contain killer robots."

...and James Cameron:
"Skynet was supposed to go operational tonight. Instead of machines taking over, we have the very real threat of global warming."

Wait a minute. I just got a call from my PD. My Leaf is here! You don't suppose that today IS really Judgment Day?

Back