Why official US nissan page sucks so much?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tokyotony

They urge you to ask any question on their front page and they promise an answer within a reasonable time frame. I asked at least 3 questions starting 2 months back and never got an answer posted.
This is their page: http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/#/car/index
So, try it for yourself, ask them any question about the leaf and good luck with getting any response on your topic.
Does anybody else have such a crappy experience with nissan's main usa web page?

Ha, yes, well if the Nissan Leaf Question and Answer section is any indication, the last answered question was from September 2nd. Seems hard to believe everyone stopped asking questions all of a sudden!

I find that Live Chat is much more useless than "offline chat".

That is, when Live Chat is off-line, it invites you to type a message, with enough info to ID your order. THESE messages seem to get handled slowly, but more effectively than the Live ones. Maybe they have a better path to Supervisor escalation?

Any time Live Chat says "I'll have to get back to you on that" or "I have to escalate to a supervisor", they throw my request in the trash and never get back to me. If I ask the same thing when Live Chat is closed, I get results.

Here's hoping they fire Live Chat so I can email all the time. :)

GroundLoop said:
I find that Live Chat is much more useless than "offline chat". That is, when Live Chat is off-line, it invites you to type a message, with enough info to ID your order. THESE messages seem to get handled slowly, but more effectively than the Live ones. Maybe they have a better path to Supervisor escalation?
Define "slowly". I tried that last Wednesday afternoon, and I haven't gotten a response yet. (I will admit that their message said Live Chat was unavailable due to the blizzard, which could also make the "Offline Chat" response atypical.)

Back