Spring Solstice Count Down

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hill

Woo Hooo!
8 or 9 days to go . . . days longer than nights, just around the corner! Reading about the "days of yore" . . . long ago when such times meant celebration. Now with PV production, shouldn't we bring this back in vogue? It'd have more meaning now. Any one planning a party celebrating higher & higher PV production?
:D

Umm...no. ;) But I was happy to see production yesterday that was this || close to my best day to date, with conditions that were not as ideal (34.65kWh yesterday vs. 34.75kWh on February 27th). Actually I've been topping 34kWh for the last three days in a row. And while 34kWh is enough to get the job done (house and LEAF) with a smidgen to spare, I'll be fairly ecstatic when I start hitting 40+kWh daily, which will help cover those winter deficit days.

mwalsh said:
Umm...no. ;) But I was happy to see production yesterday that was this || close to my best day to date, with conditions that were not as ideal (34.65kWh yesterday vs. 34.75kWh on February 27th). Actually I've been topping 34kWh for the last three days in a row. And while 34kWh is enough to get the job done (house and LEAF) with a smidgen to spare, I'll be fairly ecstatic when I start hitting 40+kWh daily, which will help cover those winter deficit days.

Can you remind me, mwalsh? You have a 5kw system, right?

mwalsh said:
Umm...no. ;) . . . . . . . . . . . . . snip
dang - too bad. Got invited to a "hotdogs and burgers" thing on saturday (tomorrow) but was hoping for something better. I guess the Solstice (sounds like festivus) is too close to Easter to make another holiday practical ... even for PV'ers. Too bad.

Back