Electric Vehicle Charity...

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

limelightpower

Hey everyone, I realize I haven't been very active in this community since I signed up some time ago, not to say that I haven't been visiting - not being a leaf owner, but thinking I might like to get one.

However, I thought this might be something worth mentioning and hopefully promoting if you'd give me a little leeway.If I’m allowed to do a little “stumping” for an organization I’ve been working with - - - a new Green Charity - School Charging - that raises money to provide electric vehicle charging stations to schools across the country. I think the idea has some good merit and is worth a look-see.

It is my understanding that they are not yet taking direct monetary donations, however, there's a pretty cool shop to donate program - where you can download a plugin for your browser and every time you shop online a small donation will be made by the merchant to our organization. This one costs nothing and every little bit really help out the program.

So, anyway, maybe if you get a chance could you at least stop by and visit the website? Thx

Back