EV (LEAF) car sharing in Helsingborg, Sweden

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mwalsh

Leaf Supporting Member
A few pics of an EV car sharing scheme I happened upon in Helsingborg, Sweden a couple of weeks ago. From what I can tell reading the website, rentals start at 59 Swedish Kronor per hour (around $9) for off-peak rentals, and they have rates for peak times (minimum 4 hours, I think) and also for weekend and monthly renters. Note the solar powered canopy and how the standard Nissan brick is used for charging, with the plug-end secured under the locking hood on the power pedestal. It was not clear if charging is available to non-car sharing customers, but only one of the three spaces (the middle one) actually had markings on the ground indicating "Reserver Elbilspool" (Reserved For Electric Car Pool). Only coincidental too, I think, that all 3 cars parked happened to be LEAFs...I believe they do (or plan to) offer other makes and models:

http://oresundskraft.moveabout.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Attachments

• Img_7456.jpg
    Img_7456.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Img_7460.jpg
    Img_7460.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 101
  • Img_7469.jpg
    Img_7469.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 101
I was by the Dunkers Kulturhus location (there are two locations in town) twice in the space of an hour on the day we visited (a Monday). The first time, around 3pm, only the middle car was there. By the time I'd returned all 3 slots were occupied. So I'm guessing that it's a fairly popular service.

Back