Thanks for having voted for my Nissan Leaf Video!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1jenna1

I wanted to post an update and say thank you for all your support during the Nissan contest. Although I did not win, I really appreciate those who came to help promote the Nissan Leaf!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last day, would you please vote for our Nissan Leaf video? I am in a contest and was trying to promote an environmentally friendly alternative to the traditional gas-powered gas. Our video discusses some of the benefits of the Nissan Leaf. Here is how you can view the video:

1. Click: http://nissan.ca/innovation

2. Type "Vadim" in search box where all the videos are displayed.

3. Please "like" & "vote" for same video "Nissan Leaf Vadim".

Thank you very much! If you voted already, the contest allows & welcomes you to vote again!

If any Nissan Leaf owners would vote, it would be greatly appreciated! Most people entered videos about gas-powered cars. Mine covers the benefits of the Leaf. Thank you.

bradleygibson said:
The link doesn't appear to work for me--it redirects to Nissan.ca's Facebook page.

Hi Bradley,

Thanks for your reply! I think you have to "like" the Nissan page & then it takes you to their "Nissan Innovation" contest on the left hand side of their Facebook page. Unfortunately, there is no way to link directly to the video. Once there, it allows you to search videos by name (Vadim).

Let me know if that works.

Thank you so much!

It appears that you have to log in to Facebook in order to see video. Sorry but I do not do Facebook. Good luck.

downeykp said:
It appears that you have to log in to Facebook in order to see video. Sorry but I do not do Facebook. Good luck.

Thanks for giving it a try anyhow, very much appreciated!

EdmondLeaf said:
if you win, which car you will get?

The Nissan Leaf, of course! It will be my husband's car, as it won't fit our family of 7 (we have 5 kids 6 years & under)! Hubby commutes to work and currently pays $150 per week in gas!

DaveinOlyWA said:
ok, i try it. why no video of kids??

"Driving the Leaf helps insure a healthy and clean environment for my kids!"

DaveinOlyWa, great idea! We did mention "for a cleaner planet". As my kids are so young, they are hard to photograph as a group. In fact, getting a photo with all their eyes open is always a chore.

1jenna1 said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

DaveinOlyWa, great idea! We did mention "for a cleaner planet". As my kids are so young, they are hard to photograph as a group. In fact, getting a photo with all their eyes open is always a chore.

oh really?? i wouldnt know anything about that! ;)

here is pix of sister in law and my son Ryland Xmas Eve

DSC_1691.JPG

DaveinOlyWA said:
1jenna1 said:
DaveinOlyWA said:

oh really?? i wouldnt know anything about that! ;)

here is pix of sister in law and my son Ryland Xmas Eve

DSC_1691.JPG

Aww! He's a cutie! How old is your guy? I have 4 boys out of my 5 (6 yrs, 3 yrs, 2 yrs & 1 yr old).

Thank you to everyone who has voted for our Nissan Leaf video! If you have not already, can you please vote for it? If you have voted already, we would be thrilled if you could vote again (it is a daily voting contest, so this is allowed).

Happy New Year everyone, and have a safe one with your Leaf!

Back