My Leaf is Evil

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drivesolo

I started noticing it's transition into Evil yesterday. Took this pic this morning as I was driving to work to confirm it's evilness.

20120301_053656.jpg

The extra '6' must indicate EXTRA Evil.

EV... EVil.... this is what my friends must have been saying all along. Oh the horror.... the horror.

palmermd said:
he's probably running aftermarket wheels without the TPMS installed, so it is always lit and he never pays it any attention.

BINGO. I have snow tires on an extra set of wheels w/o TPMS. Tire warning light is always on.

I thought the odometer reading was interesting to see.

LakeLeaf said:
EdmondLeaf said:
If you "Drivesolo" and average nearly 80 miles a day that is evil -explain please

I don't really understand this comment and would like to not misinterpret it. Explain further please.

6666/85 days of ownership = 78.5 daily and that is impressive to me

EdmondLeaf said:
LakeLeaf said:
EdmondLeaf said:
If you "Drivesolo" and average nearly 80 miles a day that is evil -explain please

I don't really understand this comment and would like to not misinterpret it. Explain further please.

6666/85 days of ownership = 78.5 daily and that is impressive to me

Ah - thanks for that.

Wow, I never thought of it that way. :shock:

Yeah, the wife and I make good use of it, we tend to do a lot of local driving. I think there's only been 2 days ever since we've gotten it where we haven't driven it. There's been a few times where we've managed to do over 150 miles in a day. But that's nothing when compared to the guys that have clocked in over 20k their first year.

Drivesolo said:
Wow, I never thought of it that way. :shock:

Yeah, the wife and I make good use of it, we tend to do a lot of local driving. I think there's only been 2 days ever since we've gotten it where we haven't driven it. There's been a few times where we've managed to do over 150 miles in a day. But that's nothing when compared to the guys that have clocked in over 20k their first year.

My average is not that high, with 19k miles in 10 months.

19,000 miles / 303 days = 62.7 miles per day

http://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I got to thinking about EdmondLeaf's calculation and came to the realization that I couldn't possibly be driving that much. I got my Leaf on Oct 10th, 2011. As of today that was 143 days ago.

6666/143 = 46.6 mile daily average

It'd be awesome if someone was able to get an average of 78.5 miles a day over 5 months, but that Leaf owner isn't me.

My bad, I am not sure how I calculated your ownership but definitely is not right, sorry for confusion. looks like I am in the same daily range category

mkjayakumar said:
How did you manage 150 miles in a single day? Did you do a quick charge somewhere around 80 miles?
I've had a few days like this:

- Starting @ ~6AM
- 54-60 miles round trip
- 30-40 miles for errands sometimes opportunistic charging but mostly charging while at home, back home by 5PM
- 54-60 miles round trip after 8PM.

So somewhere between 138 - 160 miles, all L2 charging mostly at home. I think that my best distance for one day may have exceeded 160 miles and this was done over the past few months where cabin heat had to be run at times. However on a typical weekday it usually isn't driven more than 20 miles.

Back