Does the Leaf have a hood

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverLeaf

Does anyone know if the Leaf has a hood, and if so, what is under the hood. Most articles I have read indicate no hood (hence, nothing under the hood). Brake Fluid and WindShield Washer Fluids could be located under the hatch.

Although, when you look at the front of the car, it does look like there is a hood in front of the charging connectors.

In the "Media" section of the Board Index, Bicster posted the very unsatisfying view under the hood of the tour car.....all bolted down black plastic frame covers :)

Thanks Steve. That's exactly what I was looking for. Whether or not this is the production release view or not, it at least guides expectations. Also, that video was the most comprehensive video I have seen yet.

4463506271_6520c7d98f_o_d.jpg

Gavin

Gavin and gary,
Thanks, you did a much better job of getting this all sized right and inserted. Appreciate it! A good view!
Steve

The higher rear seating appears to impact rear headroom. Perhaps the tallest riders need to sit in the front.

I wonder if having 2 or 3 tall riders in the rear impacts rear visibility substantially.

Back