IceRaven
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Trunk Space?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:33 am

I would like to know the trunk's dimensions, in particular how far away in inches or cm the backseat is from the rear edge (near the rear bumper).

User avatar
mwalsh
Posts: 9526
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:10 am
Delivery Date: 05 Jan 2011
Leaf Number: 0213
Location: Garden Grove, CA

Re: Trunk Space?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:41 am

I know this one thing....that it's smaller in the (pre)production than it was in the prototype. And I, for one, am itching to know what's in the new panel behind the rear seat!
2011 Blue Ocean SL with 77,000 miles
2015 pack on 12/30/15
Tinted windows
Bridgestone Ecopia 422+ tires
L1 EVSE upgrade
FIAMM horns
Superbright LED lighting
2013 sun visors
LED shifter
Heated seats
GT-R map lamp lenses
Altima illuminated door switches

Bicster
Posts: 579
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:18 am
Delivery Date: 26 Jun 2015
Location: Houston, TX

Re: Trunk Space?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:04 am

mwalsh wrote:I know this one thing....that it's smaller in the (pre)production than it was in the prototype. And I, for one, am itching to know what's in the new panel behind the rear seat!


I want iFixit to buy one of these and tear it down to the nuts and bolts. :)
Reserved on April 20, 2010 - Never purchased

palmermd
Posts: 2504
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:19 pm
Delivery Date: 31 Mar 2011
Leaf Number: 1100011011
Location: Hermosa Beach, CA

Re: Trunk Space?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:28 am

Bicster wrote:
mwalsh wrote:I know this one thing....that it's smaller in the (pre)production than it was in the prototype. And I, for one, am itching to know what's in the new panel behind the rear seat!


I want iFixit to buy one of these and tear it down to the nuts and bolts. :)



I heard Gizmodo found one somebody left at a bar and has taken it apart and will post a report soon.
Michael

Leaf since 31 March 2011
Driving electric since 1996


First Bar Loss
Second Bar Loss
Third Bar Loss
Fourth Bar Loss

Rat
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:47 pm
Delivery Date: 08 Sep 2011
Location: Silicon Valley
Contact: Website Twitter

Re: Trunk Space?

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:21 pm

palmermd wrote:I heard Gizmodo found one somebody left at a bar and has taken it apart and will post a report soon.

You're thinking of the iLeaf. :D

Return to “Ask Nissan”