kennethbokor
Delivery Date: 30 Nov 2016

Re: Committed LEAF 2018 Buyer: Raise Your Hand

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:26 pm

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
kennethbokor wrote:I'll throw my hat into the ring. Going to order SL Jade Frost at the end of this week. Was told normal delivery should be April or May latest. However, with Nissan Corp Fiscal Year end March 31st, they may accelerate orders to ship as much as possible. Since Jade Frost is not a common colour, that would take longer then the Pearl White, Black or others.

I'll update once our order is in and we get some feedback, but excited to finally be entering the EV realm!

Jade Frost was my choice and it was always listed as a delayed option but looks like we will start seeing our first in Mid March. I simply can't wait that long though.... I am LEAFless and its kinda killing me... :(

Good to see your colour choice too. I'd love to see a real pic of that colour as I've only seen renderings.

rcm4453
Leaf Number: 304133

Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:41 pm

LeftieBiker wrote:My hand is now officially DOWN. I'll take a perfect 2017 SV with Premium, in a color I like, over a 2018.

Are you sure you want to deal with the garbage battery in the 2017 SV?

I've already lost 21% of the original capacity (2016 SV) in two years time here in frozen Minnesota!

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:21 pm

No, I'm not sure, and a good starting SOH is mandatory. That alone may make it impossible. I'd also be interested in a good low mileage 2015 SV or SL (I'd swap seats with mine) with excellent SOH and Premium.
2013 "Brilliant Silver" SV with Premium and no QC, a 2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, and 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

kennethbokor
Delivery Date: 30 Nov 2016

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:52 pm

DaveinOlyWA wrote:
kennethbokor wrote:I'll throw my hat into the ring. Going to order SL Jade Frost at the end of this week. Was told normal delivery should be April or May latest. However, with Nissan Corp Fiscal Year end March 31st, they may accelerate orders to ship as much as possible. Since Jade Frost is not a common colour, that would take longer then the Pearl White, Black or others.

I'll update once our order is in and we get some feedback, but excited to finally be entering the EV realm!

Jade Frost was my choice and it was always listed as a delayed option but looks like we will start seeing our first in Mid March. I simply can't wait that long though.... I am LEAFless and its kinda killing me... :(

Great! I'd love to see actual pics of this colour. Mainly seen renderings and a still video from the Japanese Tokyo Auto Show launch last year. The video is not that good of the lighting, but it looks like an amazing colour. Let us know!

wesofwaco
Delivery Date: 15 Mar 2018

Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:04 pm

I signed the paperwork for a 2018 scarlet Red SL with Black leatherette interior. Tech package, protection package, and some mud flaps and kick plates. Order says it should arrive at the dealer sometime in March.

This was in DFW area, and total cost will be ~$41k.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:38 pm

wesofwaco wrote:I signed the paperwork for a 2018 scarlet Red SL with Black leatherette interior. Tech package, protection package, and some mud flaps and kick plates. Order says it should arrive at the dealer sometime in March.

This was in DFW area, and total cost will be ~$41k.

I wish it were leatherette. It's more or less actual leather.

There is a Nissan dealership in Wisconsin, IIRC, that is offering a free lifetime limited powertrain warranty with all new Nissans. I'm looking into it.
2013 "Brilliant Silver" SV with Premium and no QC, a 2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, and 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Return to “Website/Forum Discussions”