GRA

Re: Is anyone else getting MNL"security certificate expired yesterday" warnings?

Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:14 pm

LeftieBiker wrote:Ok, how do I change my password??? I looked at all the profile settings, I think.

On the user control panel, click on "Profile", then "Edit account settings". I use different passwords for all my site accounts, so it's no big deal for me.
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

The 'best' is the enemy of 'good enough'. Copper shot, not Silver bullets.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Re: Is anyone else getting MNL"security certificate expired yesterday" warnings?

Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:30 pm

Thanks, but you missed a step. It's Profile>Edit Profile>Edit Account Settings. That's what threw me.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

GRA

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:49 pm

LeftieBiker wrote:Thanks, but you missed a step. It's Profile>Edit Profile>Edit Account Settings. That's what threw me.

Not for me it isn't. 'User control panel', 'Profile' then 'Edit account settings'. 'Edit Profile' is the first choice on the menu where' Edit account settings' appears fourth.
Guy [I have lots of experience designing/selling off-grid AE systems, some using EVs but don't own one. Local trips are by foot, bike and/or rapid transit].

The 'best' is the enemy of 'good enough'. Copper shot, not Silver bullets.

LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Looks like there are two ways to get there, and I took the scenic route. ;-)
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

ElectricEddy
Delivery Date: 31 Oct 2016
Leaf Number: 313506

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:53 pm

GRA wrote:"Your connection is not private" etc.

Using Chrome ,I deleted the old/ created a new shortcut to MNL and haven't had the problem since. ;)
Pearl White Sl
mfd date 09/16

Return to “Website/Forum Discussions”