Oilpan4 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:45 pm
The sea level rises. I have accepted this.
Congratulations. How many years did it take ? What does your years of denial tell you about your ability to grasp Earth science and the people you follow ?
Your next step, for which you are about 20 years late already, is to grasp that the rise is due to human activity. YOUR activity. Start listening to people who are not BS'g you.
So far you are following to a Tee the schedule I wrote about years ago for AGW morons:
1. The Earth is Cooling !
2. The Earth *may* not be cooling but it is obviously not warming
3. The Earth *may* be warming a little, but that is natural
4. The Earth *may* be warming a little more than a little, but it is natural cycling
5. The Earth is warming, but it is not anthropogenic
6. The Earth is warming and it *may* be a liiiitle anthropogenic
7. The Earth is warming and it was anthropogenic but it is now driven by feedbacks so there is nothing we can do.
8. God is angry. Let's find some scapegoats to burn.