Leaf website changes : Estimator, Incentives

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

driveleaf

The Nissan leaf site payment estimator has gone live.

Looks like purchases are locked in at 5% interest. With my $6,000 down, I'm looking at a $524 payment for 5 years, without a charging dock.

Anybody else seeing the same numbers?

In the scrolling left column, choose "Buy" and then choose "Payment Estimator" bubble in the center screen.

I don't know how to post screenshots, or else I would.

They have also added rebates etc information. You can put in the zip code / state and view all the incentives.

On the left nav if you click Prive - you will see the link to ncentives. It is also part of the Payment Estimator.

http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/index?intcmp=.Electric_Car_Reserve.Promo.Homepage.Home.P2#/leaf-electric-car/incentives/index

driveleaf said:
The Nissan leaf site payment estimator has gone live.

Looks like purchases are locked in at 5% interest. With my $6,000 down, I'm looking at a $524 payment for 5 years, without a charging dock.

Anybody else seeing the same numbers?

The lease 'Estimator' is a joke! There's nothing new there, except for people buying their EVSE from AV.

Ah ha! I think I saw this once before, but had forgotten. Their numbers are saying that IF you get the AV charging dock and IF you finance or lease though Nissan, you will pay for the charging dock though monthly payments that are added to your lease or loan payment over its full life.

Obviously if you don't meet both of those qualifications you will pay for whatever dock you get (if any) up front. Either way, the 50% tax credit comes back to you up to a year or more after you get the dock, and doesn't affect any charging dock additions to your ongoing payments.

leaffan said:
cinmar said:
I just noticed the new site has a form letter/advocacy tool to send your local/state politicians asking them to support EVs and infrastructure:
http://www.nissanusa.com/leaf-electric-car/index#/leaf-electric-car/advocacy/index

Thanks cinmar! I just finished writing to our gov and legislators. :D I sure couldn't find it anywhere on their website.
I sent a letter to 22 Senator and house member as well the Governor. I also email them :mrgreen:

How did I get double post it locked up as when someone is posting at the same time?

Back