Interior Dimensions?

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rowdydoody

Does anyone have information on interior dimensions (head room/leg room/hip room/shoulder room)? It seems pretty rediculous to think that people would actually contemplate placing an order without this level of basic information being available...like taking candy from a baby I guess. :x (smiling Nissan exec)

The question has been brought up here repeatedly, but it seems Nissan has yet to release that information. Supposedly it's similar to the Versa. If anyone has the info, I'd like to know too.

johnr said:
The question has been brought up here repeatedly, but it seems Nissan has yet to release that information. Supposedly it's similar to the Versa. If anyone has the info, I'd like to know too.

I read somewhere that it had more inside room than the Versa.

I emailed Nissan with this question yesterday and got a prompt reply indicating that they did not have the information yet. Hard to believe that the size of the car is still subject to change. Somebody needs a tape measure. :roll:

Exterior dimensions are slightly larger than Versa hatchback. If you have never been in a Versa hatchback, it can easily accomodate four 6 foot (plus) adults. LEAF will differ to some degree as the Versa has no batteries underneath, but my expectation is that they should be similar. Look for the features and specs page on the LEAF web site to be updated prior to orders being taken (Aug. 31).

Back