MSRP with no add-ons

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jev77

Since it has been established with the dealer I am working with that they will sell for MSRP with no add-ons, I asked what is considered an add-on? All of a sudden I get no response. So I will put it out there for anyone to respond. What do you think an add-on is? Could it be $820 destination and handling? That is the only thing I can think of. Obviously any option I would choose would be extra. I understand that. Anyway, thanks in advance for any info.

jev77 said:
Since it has been established with the dealer I am working with that they will sell for MSRP with no add-ons, I asked what is considered an add-on? All of a sudden I get no response. So I will put it out there for anyone to respond. What do you think an add-on is? Could it be $820 destination and handling? That is the only thing I can think of. Obviously any option I would choose would be extra. I understand that. Anyway, thanks in advance for any info.

The destination charge is definitely above MSRP. You'd better be expecting to pay it. Legitimate add-ons would be things like floor mats (there is another thread going). Bogus add-ons are things like under-sealing and paint/fabric protection.

jev77 said:

Sometimes they charge you for 'prep', which is bogus.

Back