Request a Quote (RAQ) Response Sample Please

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indyflick

I would really like to see what a RAQ response from a dealer looks like. Could one of the dealers please post a sample. Thanks in advance.

indyflick said:
I would really like to see what a RAQ response from a dealer looks like. Could one of the dealers please post a sample. Thanks in advance.

our dashboard is not up yet. based on the demo I saw, it is a "fill in the blanks" basically: Selling price or cap cost, down payment, monthly payment, term,.... I believe that the only important part of the quote is locking in the dealer selling price. Everything else can be changed all the way up to taking delivery.

CampbellNelson said:
our dashboard is not up yet. based on the demo I saw, it is a "fill in the blanks" basically: Selling price or cap cost, down payment, monthly payment, term,.... I believe that the only important part of the quote is locking in the dealer selling price. Everything else can be changed all the way up to taking delivery.
So nothing on trade-ins, dealer add-ons (or statement there won't be any), or a method to document special agreements such as free shipping up to 200 miles?

indyflick said:
CampbellNelson said:
So nothing on trade-ins, dealer add-ons (or statement there won't be any), or a method to document special agreements such as free shipping up to 200 miles?

trade in value to decided at time of delivery or close to it. Any dealer based offers that are not part of the Nissan system, should be provided in writing by the dealer (via fax or email). Dealer "add-ons" if any, would /should be disclosed upfront and in writing.

If people RAQ and it is too high and they'd like to get a quote from another dealer after the 24 hours... do they lose their spot in line?

What is a higher priority in terms of when you get your vehicle... when you originally reserved? Or when you finalize and accept a quote?

Back