Nissan Lease Sample.

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gavin

From a Washington Dealer....

Btw, I have a sample of how the dealer offer would look like. I cannot post it on the forum because it will not let embed the url. I am attaching it to you, maybe you can post it. It is a lease sample. I will try to get a purchase sample.

4933459620_44cdbd7005_b.jpg

It is fuzzy...will see if I can clean it up when I get on a real computer at home....

Gavin

Gavin said:
Btw, I have a sample of how the dealer offer would look like. I cannot post it on the forum because it will not let embed the url. I am attaching it to you, maybe you can post it. It is a lease sample. I will try to get a purchase sample.

Hmm....at first blush, it doesn't seem to be all that informative.

ha...yes...and at second blush too...

But what can you do as we wait for our chance at RAQ...and I guess the quotes will look like that but hopefully less blurry.

Gavin

Gavin said:
ha...yes...and at second blush too...

But what can you do as we wait for our chance at RAQ...and I guess the quotes will look like that but hopefully less blurry.

Did you get what I meant by that though....that it doesn't really give as much pricing information as I would hope for a purchase quote. I didn't mean that it wasn't informative in terms of formatting or appearance.

oh yes, i agree...I am hoping to see more info on a buy form....that said, I guess it really only has to have total price to be useful.

btw...a cleaner version is now up

Gavin

Hmmm... that order checklist on the right worries me.

I haven't had a home assessment yet because I'm still waiting for more information from ECOtality.

Nissan's told me not to do the home assessment until I'm either rejected or denied from ECOtality.

Hope that doesn't mess anything up.

That checklist implies that I must have the home assessment completed before I can request a quote. Since I'm planning on buying my own charger rather than going with AV, I really hope that's not the case :?

I'm planning to use only L1 charging, but I got the assessment anyway. I figured putting down $100 that I wouldn't get back would help convince Nissan I was serious. And since I am serious, why worry about paying a small fraction of 1% extra?

Back