Rairdon's Nissan of Auburn wants to thank the Leaf customers

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonSherrell

1. if you dont call or email us about the leaf pricing we can offer before you make your dealer descision your making a HUGE mistake just give us a chance to earn your business TRUST ME you WON'T regret your choice to call!!!

2. We are not here to throw out illusions of a good deal this is in fact a AMAZING deal we are even paying top dollar for trades we have never needed your trade more!!!

3. Customer Service: We have a very high customer satisfaction rating at all of our dealerships and manufacturers!! We are here for the long run and want we say what we mean and mean what we say we have over 20 years of great customer service!!

4. Currently we are delivering over 630 new and used vehicles a month in the washington area alone. We have the largest volume dealers in washington and have met the manufacturers highest standards of satisfaction. We are family owned and operated not a corporate giant and treat all customers like we would want to be treated. the proof will be in your next buying experience!!

I will even give you my contact info if you want to talk to me personally!!! [email protected]

Jon Sherrell
eCommerce Director
Rairdon Auto Group

Interesting that you bring up Customer Service, because several of your dealerships throughout the area have POOR ratings with the Better Business Bureau. Can you please comment on why this is, and why the brand new Auburn dealership would be different?

I did order thru Rairdon's. the process Was seamless, Quick easy The price delivered as promised.

When i had issues Submitting my request I was called by the salesman Who's insured me That i was on their list. We even got a price 24 hours before I could officially submit a request.

Still early in the process, Still have a long way to go But so far so good

Can't begin to say enough about what a great guy and outstanding professional is Greg of Raidon Nissan. Very helpful, very detailed, extremely efficient. The entire dashboard process from start to finsh (including receiving RAQ and accepting Raq) was completed in un 15 minutes.

If you are looking for a great dealer and a great dealership. Contact Greg. He's terrific.

SilverLeaf said:
Can't begin to say enough about what a great guy and outstanding professional is Greg of Raidon Nissan. Very helpful, very detailed, extremely efficient. The entire dashboard process from start to finsh (including receiving RAQ and accepting Raq) was completed in un 15 minutes.

If you are looking for a great dealer and a great dealership. Contact Greg. He's terrific.
I second that Greg's been out standing.

And Rairdon's price is UNBEATABLE.

JonSherrell said:
1. if you dont call or email us about the leaf pricing we can offer before you make your dealer descision your making a HUGE mistake just give us a chance to earn your business TRUST ME you WON'T regret your choice to call!!!

2. We are not here to throw out illusions of a good deal this is in fact a AMAZING deal we are even paying top dollar for trades we have never needed your trade more!!!

3. Customer Service: We have a very high customer satisfaction rating at all of our dealerships and manufacturers!! We are here for the long run and want we say what we mean and mean what we say we have over 20 years of great customer service!!

4. Currently we are delivering over 630 new and used vehicles a month in the washington area alone. We have the largest volume dealers in washington and have met the manufacturers highest standards of satisfaction. We are family owned and operated not a corporate giant and treat all customers like we would want to be treated. the proof will be in your next buying experience!!

I will even give you my contact info if you want to talk to me personally!!! [email protected]

Jon Sherrell
eCommerce Director
Rairdon Auto Group

Can out of state people who live in a state that isn't selling the Leaf yet put an order in?

Ualdriver said:
Can out of state people who live in a state that isn't selling the Leaf yet put an order in?

Nissan won't allow that ... i.e. the website won't allow you to request a quote .

Back