BuffaloBillsfan wrote:I need advice. (New to the forum btw) I've read the last few pages of this thread but haven't found what I'm looking for.
Where I live they are offering 0% for 72 months , $2500 off for one reason and also $2000 off for whatever other reason. My experian auto 8 score is currently 654, 6 points shy of teir 2 I think. I am planning to trade my car in if it doesn't sell by then, on the 27th and use a vehicle advantage program where someone haggles for you because who enjoys doing that? The guy on the phone told me he could match that price or beat it , how I have no idea. I also can get $1000 below the invoice price through where I work too. I want to buy a 2018 SL grey metallic with the only package they offer with that trim.
Do I stay with this idea of going in on the 27th, or wait until oct in the hopes that the price goes lower?
I was actually in the exact same situation as you including the work discount! I ended up pulling the trigger because the package (SL tech)/color I wanted (grey) was no where to be found within 150 miles and there was only one of my 2nd choice (black) and it was 80 miles away. I just couldn't wait any longer and ended up having the dealer offer $7k off on top of my work discount so it was too good to pass up or risk going to my 3rd or 4th choice color. So I think you should only wait if you're pretty indifferent about color. There are still quite a few white and silvers around by me.