Dealer confirmation of delivery

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Visual

Just heard from my dealer that my order WILL be delivered in December - has anyone else received any confirmation?

Amit

Ordered Aug 31.

Visual said:
Just heard from my dealer that my order WILL be delivered in December - has anyone else received any confirmation?

Amit

Ordered Aug 31.
Only from a Nissan rep yesterday at Street Smart in San Diego. He said that Aug orders would receive their car in Dec.

mwalsh said:
When I see a delivery date on my dashboard, THEN I'll get excited.
Same here! :D

In fact I have become somewhat obsessive compulsive about checking it every few hours but to my dismay it continues to just say "delivery date: Pending"

A december delivery date is currently the estimate. But that is a projection only. I talked to my dealer On august 28th, we went ahead and finalize the offer. I only had to wait for my official invitation to submit my offer. Well the charger assessment evaluation dibacle delayed my order 2 september the first. But when i asked by dealer if that delay would affect my december delivery, his answer was not filled with any of the confidence that he the previous friday.

What it really boils down to, is your dealer windows with nissan corporate has told them, which is only that we have a tentative delivery date which is simply not because it cannot be guaranteed at this time

Back