FINALLY ABLE TO ORDER!!!!

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdub

YAY! :)

I'm going to order when I get home tonight so I can do it with my wife.

For those of you who've been following my saga - it appears the issue was in fact that when I originally signed up saying that I was interested in the LEAF (long long long before 4/20) I was in a different zip code and Ecotality for some reason or Nissan still had that zip code and it was messing everything up.

I actually had this exact problem when I tried to reserve on 4/20 - it wouldn't let me because I was putting in my new zip code. I had to put in my old zip code for it to work.

Ok. This is awesome... Ordering as soon as I put the kids to bed. :)

Yeah... it's a little crazy. Hopefully other September orders will be able to order soon.

The supervisor I spoke with says there are a bunch out there like me who haven't been able to order because of glitches in the system.

cdub said:
For those of you who've been following my saga - it appears the issue was in fact that when I originally signed up saying that I was interested in the LEAF (long long long before 4/20) I was in a different zip code and Ecotality for some reason or Nissan still had that zip code and it was messing everything up.

I actually had this exact problem when I tried to reserve on 4/20 - it wouldn't let me because I was putting in my new zip code. I had to put in my old zip code for it to work.
Congratulations.

on my dashboard then... cause it is still telling me to schedule an assessment with AV.
Having now been given the go ahead to order, is your dashboard still asking you to schedule an assessment with AV, or did that too have to be cleared prior to the ok to order?

cdub said:
YAY! :)

I'm going to order when I get home tonight so I can do it with my wife.

Ok. This is awesome... Ordering as soon as I put the kids to bed. :)

Congratulations cdub! :D

smkettner said:
So you were the lone soldier holding up the October people?

The rest of the parade may now commence ;)

According to the ordering poll, there's still about 20 for Sept. that haven't had a chance to order, and that's just this forum. Who knows how many others are out there.

LEAFfan said:
According to the ordering poll, there's still about 20 for Sept. that haven't had a chance to order, and that's just this forum. Who knows how many others are out there.

I think thats an old number - people havn't updated.

evnow said:
I think thats an old number - people havn't updated.
I updated - still can't order. At least it looks like I'll be able to test drive one and see the colors in person this weekend before ordering (assuming that any new orders don't open up until Monday).

After the kids are put to bed and you and your wife place your LEAF order, it's time for a glass of wine or a beer to celebrate. In fact, I'll join you with a cold beer. Congrats, your next step is soon to be completed.

Back