I've never leased before. Have 1 year left on my 2013 Leaf, so I'm planning ahead
3 minor body damages to date:
1) Scraped rear bumper (no dents, was side scraped)
2) Front driver's side fender with parking lot damage (thanks mystery idiot!). Basically a small dent
3) Driver's side door with small chips in edging from door being opened and making contact with a stucco wall (thanks me, I thought I was being so gentle)
Aside from hoping that I get into non-serious accidents that are not my fault involving the said car body parts, questions I have:
1) Should I get them repaired before I return the car in a year
2) How much negotiation exists from the NMAC side. Will they gouge me?
I remember when I bought the car, I was offered a $275 a year surface protection plan and I balked at an additional $800 for 3 years. Ah, Crystal Ball!