24 Month Lease

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeS

Sooooo a good deal on a 24 month lease is a pipe dream right? I have my 13' (leased March of 14), due up in a few days. I like it. I'd like to upgrade to the 16 w/30KW but I don't want it for 36 months knowing that hopefully the new leaf will be out very soon. I think EVERYONE is thinking the same as me. Perhaps I just do the 12 month extension and get out of it when the new car comes out?

Mike S.

Thanks for the constructive post.

Every year? March 14' to March of 16' is 2 years.

Mike S.

Two year leases are often the best deal - especially if you can extend them. However, the 2016 30KWH Leaf isn't a good candidate for great lease deals...yet. The end of this year it may well be.

Exactly. I really want a 16', but not at the sky high rates. The 36 month deal is a non-starter b/c I KNOW a Bolt/Next Gen Leaf is right around the corner.

Mike S.

I'm right there with you. I have a '14 that I had a two year lease on that is due to be returned end of the month. Nissan won't extend the lease. Dealers don't want to do a 24 month lease. So what happens? I'll go lease my wife a nice ICE car for 2 years, zero down, $200 a month till the 250 mile range Bolt/Tesla/Leafs comes out. In the meantime Nissan lose 2 years of my business. Not really a smart move in my opinion.

Back