VPP Code for "LEAF Reservation Customers"

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kubel

Not sure if anyone has tried this, but here's the VPP code for us early-adopters:

VPP008257

Can be combined with all eligible offers and incentives. Cannot be combined with other VPP discounts.

You will need to supply a copy of the LEAF Reservation Confirmation email for the VPP audit. If you need to search your inbox to find it, the subject for the reservation confirmation was, "Nissan LEAF: Reservation complete - order now!" and the actual order confirmation was, "Nissan LEAF: Your order is confirmed".

Enjoy. :)

I got an extra grand off when I bought my sentra using a code they sent me for being an early LEAF sucker, er, adopter. Pretty sure that was a one time use deal. Is this the same thing or something new?

The original LEAF Loyalty programs (12N1199RLE for MY2012, 13N1199RBN for MY2013) were only good from March 1, 2013 to January 2, 2015. They were stackable with VPP, but I believe this VPP code was released after they expired, and were intended to replace those programs.

VPP on the LEAF should be invoice minus $1000. If you use the VPP code on another car, I believe you'll get invoice minus $250. I haven't confirmed this though.

Back