drhlee1
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 27, 2016 12:08 pm
Delivery Date: 07 May 2016
Leaf Number: 305595
Location: Santa Cruz, CA

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:39 pm

shsu wrote:Hi netdata, Could you share the sale's contact info ? Thx. -S


I got a 2017 SV for $205 a month with no money down, it's a little more than the lease deal netdata, but it's got build navigation and telematics feature build in. I got the car from Premier Nissan of San Jose. The sales person name is Olu.
2017 Leaf SV Glacier White, leased on May 2017
2016 Leaf SV Gunmetal Grey, leased on May 2016
2013 Leaf S + quick charge package, leased on Feb 2014, returned Feb 2017

sandblur
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:43 pm
Delivery Date: 31 May 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Nissan Sunnyvale - June 01
2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick charge
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
$200 / Month with 3 Yr Maintenance package (includes taxes)
Zero Down payment.

With CA rebate $2500 and PGE $500 . Monthly lease is ~ $116 /Mo

matrixyy
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:57 pm
Delivery Date: 08 Jun 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:01 pm

sandblur wrote:Nissan Sunnyvale - June 01
2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick charge
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
$200 / Month with 3 Yr Maintenance package (includes taxes)
Zero Down payment.

With CA rebate $2500 and PGE $500 . Monthly lease is ~ $116 /Mo



Hi Sandblur,

Could you leave your sale's cellphone number?

Thanks!
Michael

netdada
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:37 am
Delivery Date: 13 Apr 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:01 am

shsu wrote:Hi netdata, Could you share the sale's contact info ? Thx. -S


Steve Bonny

LeftieBiker
Posts: 7394
Joined: Wed May 22, 2013 3:17 am
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013
Location: Upstate New York, US

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:58 am

sandblur wrote:Nissan Sunnyvale - June 01
2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick charge
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
$200 / Month with 3 Yr Maintenance package (includes taxes)
Zero Down payment.

With CA rebate $2500 and PGE $500 . Monthly lease is ~ $116 /Mo


I suggest you lose the maintenance package - it's just giving money to the dealership.
2013 "Brilliant Silver" SV with Premium Package and no QC, and 2009 Vectrix VX-1 with 18 Leaf cells.

The most offensive, tasteless phrase in use here is "Pulled the trigger." I no longer respond to posts that use it.

cwerdna
Gold Member
Posts: 7265
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:31 pm
Delivery Date: 28 Jul 2013
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:27 am

LeftieBiker wrote:
sandblur wrote:Nissan Sunnyvale - June 01
2017 Nissan Leaf S with Quick charge
36 Months , 12k miles/yr
VPP program
$200 / Month with 3 Yr Maintenance package (includes taxes)
Zero Down payment.

With CA rebate $2500 and PGE $500 . Monthly lease is ~ $116 /Mo


I suggest you lose the maintenance package - it's just giving money to the dealership.

Agreed. Also, (if it is a factor in your decision) make sure you qualify for the CVRP. Guidelines are at https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/eng/elig ... guidelines, including a new income limit. Some people make too much $ to qualify.

'13 blue Leaf SV w/premium package (owned)
'13 blue Leaf SV w/QC + LED & premium packages (lease over, car returned)
'06 Prius

electricblue
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 am
Delivery Date: 23 Jun 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:22 am

Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

36 month lease @12k miles/year

The sales contact person was Charles Stewart.

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.

Pnuts
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:39 pm

electricblue wrote:Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

36 month lease @12k miles/year

The sales contact person was Charles Stewart.

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.


Just checking, on top of this, you then get to claim the CA Tax rebate for 2500 and PGE for 500 (assuming you qualify) right? Or is that already included in your numbers above?

electricblue
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:14 am
Delivery Date: 23 Jun 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:01 am

Pnuts wrote:
electricblue wrote:Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

36 month lease @12k miles/year

The sales contact person was Charles Stewart.

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.


Just checking, on top of this, you then get to claim the CA Tax rebate for 2500 and PGE for 500 (assuming you qualify) right? Or is that already included in your numbers above?


Correct, I claim the CA Tax Rebate ($2500) and PGE ($500) separately on top of this. It's not included in my numbers.

Pnuts
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:03 am

electricblue wrote:
Pnuts wrote:
electricblue wrote:Just got a Nissan Leaf S w/ Quick Charge from Autocom Nissan of Easy Bay (San Leandro).

I had the VPP discount.

$2500 down (Drive off)
$103/month + Tax

36 month lease @12k miles/year

The sales contact person was Charles Stewart.

I would have gotten a better deal if I took one of the colors they had in their inventory, but I wanted a blue, so stuck to the above deal.

The manager tried to sell me a maintenance plan, but as noted in the thread above, I opted not to go with it.


Just checking, on top of this, you then get to claim the CA Tax rebate for 2500 and PGE for 500 (assuming you qualify) right? Or is that already included in your numbers above?


Correct, I claim the CA Tax Rebate ($2500) and PGE ($500) separately on top of this. It's not included in my numbers.


Just curious as I am likely to head in there this weekend, what was your residual?

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”