tsowen
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm
Delivery Date: 12 Mar 2013
Location: California

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:01 pm

My 2015 Leaf S reached 45,000 miles today with 5 remaining payments (3-year lease from Dec 2014.) I went to Boardwalk Nissan. They let me return my old Leaf and take care of the remaining payments. I got a new S with quick charger for $200 per month. 3-year lease with 15,000 miles per year. $175 drive off. The person I worked with is Kelly Booker.

Pnuts
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:35 pm

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Thanks for everyone that answered my questions above!

Got a Leaf SV today

VPP Discount
0 Down\Drive away
217.95 per month plus tax (238.11)
10011.40 Residual

36mo at 12000 miles\year

Nissan East Bay (San Leandro)

bethcing
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am
Delivery Date: 31 Dec 2014

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:52 pm

tsowen wrote:My 2015 Leaf S reached 45,000 miles today with 5 remaining payments (3-year lease from Dec 2014.) I went to Boardwalk Nissan. They let me return my old Leaf and take care of the remaining payments. I got a new S with quick charger for $200 per month. 3-year lease with 15,000 miles per year. $175 drive off. The person I worked with is Kelly Booker.


Did you lease your 2015 from the same dealear too? I'm in similar situation as yours and hoping to get same deal. I'm a little over the mileage though. What about you?

tsowen
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm
Delivery Date: 12 Mar 2013
Location: California

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:00 pm

bethcing wrote:Did you lease your 2015 from the same dealear too? I'm in similar situation as yours and hoping to get same deal. I'm a little over the mileage though. What about you?


I leased my 2015 Leaf from a different dealer. The mileage on my car was 45,003 :D Unless yours is over too much, dealer will take care of it. Good luck!

bethcing
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am
Delivery Date: 31 Dec 2014

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:18 pm

tsowen wrote:
bethcing wrote:Did you lease your 2015 from the same dealear too? I'm in similar situation as yours and hoping to get same deal. I'm a little over the mileage though. What about you?


I leased my 2015 Leaf from a different dealer. The mileage on my car was 45,003 :D Unless yours is over too much, dealer will take care of it. Good luck!


Hi Tsowen,
Was there typo on your drive off? Kelly is supposedly on vacation so other sales lady quoted me $2k drive off with $2500 down and $99/month. They'll take care of my 5 months remaining, which is less than $1k. She said your $175 drive off might actually be $1750.

While Premier Nissan of Fremont won't take care of my remaining payment, they're still $1k cheaper in total because they only ask for $2500 upon signing which includes down payment, tax, registration and license

tsowen
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:28 pm
Delivery Date: 12 Mar 2013
Location: California

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:39 pm

bethcing wrote:
Hi Tsowen,
Was there typo on your drive off? Kelly is supposedly on vacation so other sales lady quoted me $2k drive off with $2500 down and $99/month. They'll take care of my 5 months remaining, which is less than $1k. She said your $175 drive off might actually be $1750.

While Premier Nissan of Fremont won't take care of my remaining payment, they're still $1k cheaper in total because they only ask for $2500 upon signing which includes down payment, tax, registration and license


It's $175 drive off. I was asking for $0 drive off. But Kelly's manager insisted in $175, or no deal. Did you get quote in person, or by email/phone? Based on my past experience, sales people won't give you the lowest price unless you show up at dealership. If other sales can't give you the same price, and you can wait, maybe you can wait until Kelly comes back? BTW, I got my old Leaf from Premier Nissan of Fremont as well.

bethcing
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:43 am
Delivery Date: 31 Dec 2014

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Kelly Booker was a NO GO for me

I'm currently at Fremont Nissan and i think they offer me pretty good deal (with VPP and returning customer discount)
$0 down, $168/month for 36k, 3year or $178 for 45k, 3 year

For 2 year, $0 down, $151.5 for 24k and $161.5 for 30k, 2 year

They're not paying for my remaining lease though :(

Contact Aniesh Kanwar (408)826-5729
They only have 3 Nissan Leaf S with QC left. After that it's gonna have to be SV
He said if not returning customer, might need $1k down (might be negotiable)
Last edited by bethcing on Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sbatta
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:58 pm
Delivery Date: 31 Jul 2017
Leaf Number: 132321

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 pm

Signed a 2017 Leaf S with Quick Charge lease 12k miles 0 down today with Autocom Nissan, San Leandro, Charles Stewart (510-347-4000 x114 or 510-347-3074) for $204.48. No maintenance contract. 11k residual. No VPP.

Thanks to this forum! This is the only true to figures dealer so far for me. Rest of them advertise one thing, get you into driving up to the dealership and show you something different. You experience might be different... just saying.

blueangel78
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:40 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:56 am

Just got this email 3 days ago from Capitol Nissan

$29/mo + tax
$2500 down
24 mo lease @ 12k / yr
http://imgur.com/4ueOPG5

Wow! Wish I could terminate my 3yr lease and get this instead.

~Sagar

lamlam
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:42 am
Delivery Date: 30 Jul 2017

Re: Bay Area Leaf Lease Deals? - Feb 2017

Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:36 pm

I got my 2017 Leaf S with QC at Hayward Nissan yesterday. 12k miles, 36 months lease. $0 drive off, $184 first payment at site + 183.45/month for 35 payments. They covered the 4 remaining payments of my old Leaf($996 total remaining).

MSRP: $34025, Residual price: $8846

Discounts: VPP + returning customer

Neco is the General Manger was very straightforward guy. He offered me two options over the phone: one is $80/month+ tax, $2500 down, I take care of my remaining payments. Or the above offer. Total time: 10 minutes over the phone and 2.5 hours at the Nissan Hayward for signing the forms and returning my old Leaf. I like this "no tricks" way!

Neco: (925)786-3663
Ramin(Finance dept): (510)200-1343

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”