"Ride and Drive" Tour this summer and fall

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Azrich

I went to the Nissan LEAF chat line today to ask about the interior dimensions. I don't understand why they are such a mystery. Anyway, 'Roland' told me about the "Ride and Drive" tour. Dates and itinerary will be determined in the next few weeks. I don't know when they will announce these to us. Here is the transcript:

Roland:
Thank you for contacting Nissan Electric Vehicle Customer Support, my name is Roland. How may I help you today Richard?

Richard:
What are the interior dimensions of the LEAF? Distance from seat to ceiling, width of interior front seat, and so on?

Roland:
I appreciate your interest in the Nissan LEAF. I will be happy to assist you with this information, Richard.

Roland:
We do not have the interior dimensions of the LEAF at the moment. However the vehicle dimensions are L: 4.45m x W: 1.77m x H: 1.55m. The Nissan LEAF is about the same size as the Nissan Versa

Richard:
I reserved a LEAF on April 20, but my decision to finalize my order in August will depend on having this information. When will Nissan release this information?

Roland:
We do not have an exact time in which we will have the interior. When we do receive that information we will email you.

Roland:
Nissan is planning a "Ride and Drive" Tour of the United States this summer and fall. When dates and itinerary are determined you will receive them and all receive invitations to take part in a test drive. The dates should be determined sometime in the next few weeks

Richard:
Will the "Ride and Drive" be in production models of the LEAF?

Roland:
That is correct.

Back