Article Regarding California’s Electric Car Rebates

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
indyflick said:
The website plugincars.com have posted an interesting article entitled Essential Facts about California’s Electric Car Rebates.

Cool! That's good news about the amount of funding! Though I don't understand why it's not reflected on the website.

The first year of funding was fiscal year 2009 – 2010. The state operates from July 1 to June 30. The first fiscal year was $4.1 million in funding, which carries through until it’s used up. And then on June 24, the Air Resources Board just approved additional funding for the next fiscal year of $5 million.

mwalsh said:
indyflick said:
The website plugincars.com have posted an interesting article entitled Essential Facts about California’s Electric Car Rebates.

Cool! That's good news about the amount of funding! Though I don't understand why it's not reflected on the website.

The first year of funding was fiscal year 2009 – 2010. The state operates from July 1 to June 30. The first fiscal year was $4.1 million in funding, which carries through until it’s used up. And then on June 24, the Air Resources Board just approved additional funding for the next fiscal year of $5 million.

It's likely that the additional funding, which is added for the 2010-2011 fiscal year, has not been shown on the chart on the website, because it was only recently added.

Back