LeftieBiker
Delivery Date: 31 May 2013

Re: Free Shipping Quotes

Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:09 pm

Another bit of advice, especially if using a service like U-Ship: allow enough time to wait for the second and third "waves" of quotes, as the first ones will almost always be from gougers who hope that you are in a rush and will pay much more. They seem to coordinate, in that the less expensive quotes always seem to take at least 5 days to start arriving, so it looks like you will have no choice but to use the inflated rates in the first batch of quotes.
Scarlet Ember 2018 Leaf SL W/ Pro Pilot
2009 Vectrix VX-1 W/18 Leaf modules, & 3 EZIP E-bicycles.
PLEASE don't PM me with Leaf questions. Just post in the topic that seems most appropriate.

Barkfly
Delivery Date: 09 Jul 2018

Re: Free Shipping Quotes

Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:36 am

Just make sure whatever quote/estimate you get is in writing and it should include any expected costs, as well as what to do if there's any damage or you need to file a claim about anything. They have to be very clear about this process and many of the online options are not. I've used A-1 Auto Transport to ship an EV before and they were good - I think ebay partners with one of the brokers in the industry for their estimates but I forget which one.

Return to “Buying / Leasing / Dealerships”