Called a local dealer about a Leaf

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmp647

called a local dealer about a Leaf, granted its a bit soon in virginia as I wont be able to order til december.
The salesperson wanted to know what kind of car I was interested in, I said " a Leaf "

she said " ok a lease, what kind of car do you want to lease?"
I said " No not lease, LEAF"

she said right a LEASE

I said " a L E A F "

OH the electric car, right. anyways my point was to ask about their pricing, she claimed she would " put me on their list for one" I started to explain some of the process and about the reservation I have..............

Think I will pick another dealer

kmp647 said:
called a local dealer about a Leaf, granted its a bit soon in virginia as I wont be able to order til december.
The salesperson wanted to know what kind of car I was interested in, I said " a Leaf "

she said right a LEASE

I said " a L E A F "

OH the electric car, right. anyways my point was to ask about their pricing, she claimed she would " put me on their list for one" I started to explain some of the process and about the reservation I have..............

Think I will pick another dealer

Uh....I think I would also pick a different dealer! :eek:

kmp647 said:

she said right a LEASE

I said " a L E A F "

A couple of us had the same experience a few months ago. It's a learning process for them.

Back