ECOtality has released map and info about southern AZ

My Nissan Leaf Forum

Help Support My Nissan Leaf Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I just haven't been keeping up, but I'm pleasantly surprised at the number of DC Charging stations that are being planned, and the locations. One near Sahuarita, one out at Rita Ranch, one way up north near I-10 and River, and one over at Houghton and Speedway. And that's not even touching the number of DC stations actually in town. This greatly reduces my concerns about being able to go ALL over Tucson in my Leaf.

Wow, there are 3 DC Fast chargers along my 22 miles drive to work! There is also a blue Level 2 charger at the very top, probably the town of Catalina where I teach. I went onto the EV Project map months ago and requested a charger at my school. Do you think that could be it? Probably not.

this is making me feel better about not being able to charge at home. if we get as many fast chargers here in LA as they're allocating for Tucson, I'll be fine!

If it's anything like CA, this is just a map of where they would *like* to put chargers.

They're just pushing pins into a map saying, "This would be a great spot for a charger, somewhere in this 1/4mi radius". It seems there's a bit of work to be done yet in negotiating actual spots with site owners.

Back